We regard your privacy as important. Information we collect from you, where you choose to provide it to us, enables us to send you information about products and services in which you register an interest. This information may be provided to other companies within the SecureData group for this purpose. By providing us with your information you consent to us processing it for this purpose. We will not pass it on to any third party outside the SecureData group. The SecureData site does not automatically capture or store personal information, other than information that is automatically logged about visitors and which is used to produce statistics about the use of the site. The following types of information are automatically collected and stored about any visit:
- the Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access the site
- the type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access the site
- the date and time you visit the site
- the pages you visit on the site
- if you linked to our site from another website, the address of that website
- if you linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the search term you used.