The purpose of the GDPR Readiness Assessment is to identifying key areas of risk in relation to privacy and information rights for the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The assessment is conducted on site, by a Data Protection expert. The consultant will assess your business processes against the current legislation and provide professional guidance and advice where risks have been identified.
Issues that will be addressed include:
• Improve your understanding of how the new law will affect your business
• Understand where you are in relation to accommodating the new laws
• Understand your use of data and where it resides on your network
• Revise or introduce plans to bridge the gap from where you are to where you need to be
• On-going measurement and management of compliance to GDPR regulations
Firms buy insurance 'in mad panic' as cyber-attacks soar