Thursday 7th November 2019 - IET London, Savoy Place
Who should attend?
SecureData’s UK Cybersecurity Summit will be relevant for all senior business and IT professionals, especially those overseeing security, risk or compliance strategies. Everyone from CISOs to IT Managers will profit from attending. Please note this event is catered for end-users only. Registrations from competing businesses, consultants or students will be declined.
– Debunking cybersecurity myths with real facts, an ex badass hacker and expert security researcher unveils key findings for the first time.
– Get access to cutting-edge research allowing you to effectively address the security issues that matter
– A unique perspective on how cybersecurity is affecting us at a personal, societal, business and government level from an award-winning journalist
– Get insight on how to communicate cybersecurity issues in a language your board can relate to and understand
– Unique insight from leading cybersecurity vendors, sharing strategies for addressing the growing cybersecurity threat
For any enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet with our Sponsors
|08:00||Registration & Coffee (1 hour)|
|09:00||Welcome & opening - Matt Tomlinson, SecureData (10 mins)|
|09:15||Geoff White - Keynote speaker - 45 mins||Weaponised information|
|10:00||Charl van der Walt, SecureData - 40 mins||Confusing cybersecurity myths with real facts from research findings|
|10:40||Break - 20 mins|
|11:00||Dominic White, SensePost - 40 mins||How major changes to the IT landscape are leading to new approaches to security|
|11:40||Etienne Greeff, SecureData - 40 mins||Why understanding your attack surface matters|
|12:20||Lunch - 1 hour, 10 mins|
|STREAM 1||STREAM 2|
|13:30||Palo Alto Networks||F5 Networks|
|How do I really secure everything I've got?||Securing the applications in a cloudy world|
|You can’t protect what you don’t know about - Understanding your own data||End-to-end security|
|Benefiting from SD-WAN without compromising on security||Not becoming the next security headline is harder/easier than you might think|
|14:30||Break - 30 mins|
|Move securely into the new world of cloud and mobility||Identity - The next frontier|
|15:20||Blackberry - Cylance||Thycotic|
|Machine Learning doesn't solve everything, but some things, it can solve really well…||The anatomy of a privileged account hack|
|You can't secure what you can't see||How to secure a worry free security breach|
|16:00||Break - 15 mins|
|16:15||Annie Machon Former MI5 intelligence officer and whistleblower - 40 mins|
|16:50||Panel session moderated by Geoff White - 20 mins|
|17:10||Prize draws and drinks reception|